Monday, June 18, 2007

Different catch

i havent been on my blog much lately so heres the low down from the past few days. i have been fishing off a local pier. i usually catch alot of bass but last friday was a day that i would remember. i was fishing for bullhead and catching alot of perch. i was using a cut shiner. and i just lifted up my bait and felt a little resistance. i immediatly set the hook. i thought i snagged a carp. this fish was taking line!!! then it came to the surface and did a backflip. it was a big bass!!! i started freaking out. i grabbed my net and eased the bass toward it. once it touched the rim of the net it darted and wrapped me around the pole on the pier. i slowly eased it back out and finaly got it in the net. i jumped on my bike and brought it to the local bait shop to be weighed and put in the fishing contest. it weight 4 lbs 6 oz a good size bass for minnesota.
pic of her
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: